How You Can Help
- Causes beach closures, makes swimming dangerous.
- Threatens Maryland seafood.
- Causes localized flooding and property damage.
Maryland has a polluted runoff law that helps make our waters swimmable and fishable! The polluted runoff law
- Helps property values by keeping nearby rivers and streams healthy.
- Ensures that Maryland seafood is healthy and safe.
- Allows watermen and others to continue to make their living on the Bay.
- Protects homeowners and communities from pollution and flooding.
The member organizations of Clean Water, Healthy Families are knowledgeable and skilled at presenting information about Maryland's polluted runoff law. If you would like a member to contact you or speak to a group, please let us know!
You organization can also join our coalition! Contact Brent Bolin, Clean Water Coalition Director.